Gluten Free Grain Free Paleo Bread
I woke up with bread cravings. You know the kind that has you out of bed at 4:45 a.m. wanting to pop a slice in the toaster, slather it with butter and just shove it in the mouth? Yes, exactly that kind of craving.
I had to have bread.
When the food cravings kick in, its time to hit the internet.
I got this recipe from www.cheeseslave.com, made from just and it is simply delicious, it even looks like your regular white bread. I am one happy cook today.
The best part is that it is made with just the basic ingredients and it comes together in a jiffy.
It needs 6 eggs, 3/4 cup of Coconut flour. I recommend keeping coconut flour at home if you are going gluten free. It is the stuff which is left from the coconut after you squeeze out all the milk. Cheeseslave says this bread is also casein free.
6 eggs to a loaf is also good, lots of protein.
- Eggs : 6
- Ghee or melted butter : Half cup
- Honey : 2 tablespoons
- Salt : Half teaspoon
- Coconut flour : 3/4th cup
- I added half spoon baking soda too.
- Sprinkled pumpkin seeds and melon seeds on the top (this is optional)
- Whisk all of it together ensuring that these are no clumps
- Bake on the middle rung of your oven at 175 degree C for 40 minutes.
- Coconut Flour tends to clump at the bottom which is why the slices are kind of moist at the ends. Lets face it, it is not like real bread - but as a substitute it works.