Boost the immune system
All we need is a glass jar (I used an empty jam jar, cleaned and sun-dried) honey, pepper and garlic.
Garlic : Everyone knows that garlic is really good for health. Sadly though, cooking it destroys most of the benefits. A study conducted by Washington State University showed that garlic is 100 times more effective than antibiotics in combating disease causing bacteria. Its anti viral potency is more effective. Garlic is also known to combat certain forms of cancer, provided we consume it raw. Allicin, the compound that makes it so effective is destroyed on cooking.
Peppercorns : The health benefits of black pepper include relief from respiratory disorders, coughs, the common cold, constipation, indigestion, anemia, impotency, muscular strains, dental disease, pyorrhea, diarrhea, and heart disease. It actively scrapes cholesterol deposits from the arterial walls.
Honey : It is known as liquid gold and has benefits that are too numerous to list. Anti inflammatory, digestive boost, combats cancer, etc. etc.
So the best way to have the three is to combine all three things together.
- Garlic, peeled : 30 pieces
- Peppercorns : 30 pieces
- Honey : Enough to submerge the two (I used organic honey sourced from Patanjali)
- Take a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, wash and sun it
- Make shallow cuts in the garlic so that the juice can mix with the honey
- Put the pepper corns and garlic into the jar
- Top it with honey
- Let it sit for 4 days
- Take a spoonful of the honey with one raw piece of garlic and two peppercorns on an empty stomach early in the morning.
This is what it looks like after 5 days.
Please note that I am not a doctor and this is not a prescription.